This new 33,000sqmt manufacturing and assembly building has been designed to produce the new Bombardier “C” Series Aeroplanes.
The works were carried out and completed in line with the very stringent programme of works to ensure the client could take ownership of the production facility to start manufacturing C Series plane components.
The works comprised of multi HV RMU/Tx (10MV) supplies to various boards, supplying new machinery and jigs for industrial production lines, including an extensive electrical package of works associated with mechanical services for the new Low Contamination Area (LCA).
The electrical building services included;
- Safe Isolation and removal of existing redundant services.
- HV cabling and connections.
- Multi RMU/Tx’s.
- UPS installations (N+1) and generator connections.
- LV Mains Distribution Installation.
- Hi Bay Fluorescent Lighting Installation.
- General & Emergency Lighting Installation.
- External Lighting Installation.
- General Purpose Power Installation.
- Extensive Electrical Installation associated with the Mechanical services.
- Fire Detection Installation.
- Communications Containment and Cabling, Termination & Test - Voice and IT.
- Jig Services Installation.
- Earthing & Bonding Installation.
- Pre-commissioning, Testing and Commissioning.
- Client Demonstration.