William Coates were appointed to carry out the installation of all electrical services to the “C” Series Aeroplane production hangar to allow the provision of a new production area for the manufacture of Bombardier “C” Series Aeroplanes.
The works were completed within an extremely stringent programme to allow the installation of new machinery for Industrial Production Lines and Machine Jigs.
The electrical building services included;
- LV Mains Distribution Installation.
- Hi Bay Factory Lighting Installation - Including Long Life lamps to minimise maintenance, Ex-Or Photocell control system to monitor lighting levels for Energy Efficiency.
- General and Emergency Lighting Installation (Office Area) - Includes Ex-Or Photocell control system for both Occupancy monitoring and lighting levels for Energy Efficiency.
- External Lighting Installation - Flood lighting on the building and Lighting Columns within the car park and roadway areas.
- General Purpose Power Installation.
- Electrical Installation associated with the Mechanical services - Includes Electrical Installation on Air Handing Unit, Electrical Metering.
- Fire Detection Installation - Heat/Smoke detection system within Office area and Vesda System within Production Area. Installation of Deaf Alert system and disabled refuge systems.
- Communications Containment and Cabling, Termination & Test - Voice and IT - Includes supply of Comms Cabinets and IP Rated Comms Cabinets (Lampertz for production area).
- Access control system & CCTV System - Installation of Card Access, Video Intercom and CCTV system.
- Earthing & Bonding Installation – Includes Lightning protection system.
- Pre-commissioning, Testing and Commissioning.
- Client Demonstration.