Location: 2-4 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7
William Coates completed a full electrical and technical infrastructure upgrade to the iconic Grand Opera House in Belfast. The modernisation of the electrical infrastructure was completed whilst preserving the original quality of workmanship completed over 125 years ago in this historic building.
The team installed state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems to meet modern-day theatregoer expectations. Installation areas included the plant rooms, kitchen and lobby areas, circulation areas, bars, foyers, and auditorium.
Electrical Services Installed at the Grand Opera House upgrade included:
- LV Infrastructure - Switchboard Installation, Cabling, Distribution Board
- Wi-Fi Installation
- General Lighting Installations, cabling, lighting, controls & PIRS
- Emergency Lighting Installations, cabling, lighting, controls
- Security - Intruder Alarm Installation, CCTV
- Power – Cabling & Sockets
- Alarm Installations – Fire, Disabled Call
- Door Access Control Installation - Cabling & Containment Installation
- Wiring Associated with Mechanical Services
- Lift Installation