This project was a new build school. The build comprises a two-storey building which includes the main entrance, administrative functions, reception classrooms, staff room, new ICT suite as well as a small and large halls.
The new school was constructed within the grounds of the existing school which remained operational during the new build. Areas within the existing school were also refurbished during summer holidays.
The M&E works consisted of the following systems;
- Natural ventilation system using Breathing Building system for all classroom/teaching areas.
- Ventilation within administration area using Monodraft units.
- Underfloor Heating system installed throughout school.
- Ventilation within administration and assembly have area using Monodraft units.
- Trend BMS system incorporating control of UFH and Ventilation systems and associated wiring.
- Sprinkler System.
- Electrical services throughout.
- CCTV system.
- Intruder Alarm system.
- Door Access system.
- Fire Alarm system.
- New IT infrastructure .
- Stage Lighting installation.
- Lightning Protection system.
- Disabled Refuge System.