William Coates were appointed as the Main Contractor for the upgrade of the lighting installation on walkways adjacent to the River Lagan between the Lagan Weir Complex and Ormeau Bridge.
The project consisted of the following;
- Considerate constructor registered project.
- Electrical condition survey conducted out on the original installation.
- Removal and disposal of existing luminaries.
- Alterations of the existing columns to accommodate new LED lighting lanterns around 350 fittings.
- Installation of new wall lights around Lagan Weir.
- Column alterations to lamp posts servicing two or more luminaries for adaption to single post top lantern lighting.
- Installation of new LED lighting lanterns.
- Associated Civil Engineering works to various locations on Lagan Walkways.
- Installation of new SWA cabling to lighting columns.
- Installation of new Feeder Pillars.
- Electrical Inspection and testing.