William Coates were tasked to replace the AHU and control panel that supplied the sports complex and swimming pool at Queen’s University Belfast’s PEC Building. The project had to be completed within a strict 21 day time frame and we actually completed the works within 13 days.
The works involved the following;
- 21 Day Strict programme of works.
- Isolation and strip out of existing AHU, duct work and associated electrical services.
- Installation of new AHU unit.
- Fabrication, installation & insulation of new ductwork.
- Installation of control panel.
- Installation of electrical services.
- Associated builder’s works.