London school at Rabbsfarm where we completed mechanical and electrical installations on the new school building.
This project was a new build school using cross laminated timber construction. The build comprises a single-storey building which includes the main entrance, administrative functions, nursery and reception classrooms, as well as a two-storey building containing a hall and teaching accommodation.
The new school was constructed within the grounds of the existing school which remained operational during the new build. Rabbsfarm was the largest school in the Hillingdon framework. The M&E works consisted of the following systems;
- Natural ventilation system using Breathing Building system for all classroom/teaching areas.
- Ventilation within administration area using Monodraft units.
- Underfloor Heating system installed throughout school.
- Rain Water Harvesting system.
- Trend BMS system incorporating control of UFH and Ventilation systems and associated wiring.
- Sprinkler System.
- Electrical services throughout.
- CCTV system.
- Intruder Alarm system.
- Door Access system.
- Fire Alarm system.
- New IT infrastructure .
- Stage Lighting installation.
- Lightning Protection system.
- Disabled Refuge System.